4th Annual 5Point Adventure Film Festival
Get outside to watch these outdoor films! Come party with ASCEND, 3 Rivers Outdoor Company, and SurfSUP Adventures on Friday, September 16th for our 4th Annual 5Point Film Festival!
3 Rivers Outdoor Co.
1130 S Braddock Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15218
[ACTIVITIES + FILM AT 3ROC PARKING LOT]
Friday, September 16th, 2022
ASCEND Point Breeze Sneak Peak Tour at 5p (register for this when you purchase your ticket!)
Doors at 6:00p | Show at 8:30p
Price: ONLY $10!
Details: Starting at 6:00p, you'll be able to enjoy food from local Regent Square eateries, drinks from Goodlander Cocktails and Old Thunder Brewing, partake in some fun activities, and relax while hanging out with friends from ASCEND, 3ROC, SurfSUP Adventures, SWPACC, and more! You are also encouraged to check out the sweepstakes with over $1,000 in prizes and mingle while enjoying the festival atmosphere. Sweepstakes winners, announcements, and film screening to start promptly at 8:30p! Please BYOC (bring your own chair) or blanket to chill on while watching the film.
Activities: While waiting for the film to start... we invite you to:
- Participate in our fundraiser Corn Hole Tournament. $20 cash per team of two. Second place gets their money back and the winning team splits the rest of the pool with First Waves! No registration needed, just show up PROMPTLY at 6:15p. Specific rules will be provided at the start of the competition.
- Visit with our vendors - SWPACC, AMRG, and more!
- Listen to some live music from 6-8p via Lost Causes!
- Event shirts courtesy of Revival Print Co (FREE for first 50 people, then only $5!)
- Shop around at 3ROC. Ticket holders will receive a coupon for $25 off a purchase of $100+ (this excludes 3ROC merchandise, consignment, and local artist vendor items).
Sweepstakes: Everyone will receive one sweepstakes ticket upon entry, but you may (and should, because this is the main fundraiser for First Waves!) purchase additional tickets to increase your chances to win and benefit a pretty rad local organization! Sweepstakes proceeds will be donated to local outdoor non-profit organization: First Waves - a Pittsburgh region non-profit project that uses standup paddleboarding (SUP), the art of filmmaking, and digital media as a catalyst to inspire conservation of local waterways and mentorship for at-risk youth.