6-16-21 UPDATE: As we enter into this later phase of the pandemic, ASCEND will begin to make thoughtful operational changes. We understand that not all guests will fully agree with all of the changes, however, we ask that you remain patient, open-minded, and understanding of the many forces at play. We are looking forward to gradually easing back into normal operations over the coming months.
- Reservations will no longer be required to visit any ASCEND location. This means that guests will be able to come and go as they please, though, we ask that you be mindful of the time spent on site to help keep our spaces less crowded.
- Masks are voluntary at all ASCEND locations for all individuals*, except for - and in line with a vast majority of regional youth programs - participants and staff in the following programs, where masks are still required until further notice:
- Youth and Family 101
- Summer Camp
- A-Team Practices
- Youth Parties + Events, such as scout groups, external camp visits, and birthday parties
- Other considerations:
- Acro Yoga classes will require proof of vaccination in order to participate, with or without a mask. This will be handled by the Acro Yoga teachers and will be noted in our customer database. This policy will only change at the direction of our Acro Yoga teachers. However, guest-driven Acro Yoga may commence in the Cardio Corner at ASCEND Pittsburgh with no special rules effective immediately.
- We will not be seeking proof of vaccination by our guests or our employees (except for Acro Yoga Classes).
- We aim to provide a judgement free zone for those who choose to wear masks and for those who do not.
- *It is our expectation and assumption that those who choose to not wear a mask are vaccinated.
We are really excited for our future together and getting back to normalcy soon. If you haven’t already, please get vaccinated and encourage your friends and family to do the same. We believe that vaccinations are the path forward.